Become a curry expert at home with Spencers Thai Green Curry spice blend. With the perfect blend of authentic herbs and spices, you’ll be cooking up a delicious curry in no time.
Size Available: 30g Kit
Also Available in Commercial Size: 1Kg Bag
How to make you own Thai Green Curry
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: approx. 20 minutes
- 1 Spencers Thai Green Create a Curry Kit
- 600g Chicken, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 400ml can Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Fish Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- Fresh Coriander Sprigs
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a frying pan or cooking pot.
- Add spice blend, coconut milk, sugar and fish sauce and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and simmer gently for 15 minutes.
- Add lime juice and stir well then simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with steamed Spencers Basmati Rice.
- Lemon juice can be used as a substitute for lime.
- Lightly steamed peas or beans can be stirred through the curry, add at the last minute to prevent overcooking.
- This curry can also be made with white fish.
- Vegetarian option – Replace chicken and use sweet potato and green vegetables.