- Heat butter and oil in a large frying pan. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes until browned. Add flour and mix for a further minute.
- Add curry paste, sweet potato, coconut milk and chicken stock and stir to combine. Bring to the boil then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes until sauce thickens and sweet potato is tender.
- Stir in blanched broccolini and coriander leaves and then set aside to cool while you prepare the pastry.
- Using 3 of the puff pastry sheets, cut out 12 circles with 10.5cm diameter (use a cookie cutter), then with the remaining pastry sheets, cut out 12 more smaller 8.5cm circles.
- Press large circles into a greased muffin tray and then spoon curry filling into each pastry case. Top with a smaller circle and press edges of pastry together to help stick. Pierce each pie with a fork to create an air vent then brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 220°C or 200°C for fan forced for 20-25 minutes until golden.