- Chop parsnip, onion, zucchini and sweet potato into 1 inch cubes and place in a large bowl.
- Add spices, garlic and oil to bowl and mix until vegetables are well coated in spice mix.
- Pour onto a oven tray and bake at 200°C/180°C fan forced for 45 minutes until vegetables and tender and golden (turn every 10 minutes to help cook evenly. Set aside to cool.
- Use a 10.5cm round cookie cutter to cut out 20 circles from the pastry sheets and place onto a lined baking tray.
- Spoon a small mound of the spiced veggie mix onto each pastry circle and top with a cherry tomato half. Crimp edges to prevent veggies falling off of tarts.
- Brush with beaten egg, sprinkle with paprika and bake for a further 15 minutes until pastry is golden.