- Place chicken, breadcrumbs, egg, curry paste and coriander into a large mixing bowl. Using clean hands mix until well combined.
- Divide mix into 6 and shape into burger patties. Set aside in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, heat non stick frying pan over a medium heat and toast turmeric and cumin for 30 seconds until coloured and fragrant. Transfer into a small bowl and mix with Greek yoghurt.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook patties for 3-4 minutes each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- To assemble patties, spread rolls with mango chutney, and place salad leaves, carrot and cucumber on top.
- Top each burger with a korma chicken patty and a dollop of spicy yoghurt.