- Heat a saucepan over a medium heat and add cumin seeds. Toast for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large soup pot and fry onions for 5 minutes until soft and caramelised.
- Add korma paste and pumpkin and fry for a further minute until vegetables are coated.
- Add stock and water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until pumpkin is very soft.
- Using a blender or food processor process soup until smooth.
- To serve, ladle soup into bowls and drizzle with coconut cream and sprinkle on toasted cumin seeds. Serve with warm Indian bread.