- Flatten veal steaks with meat tenderizer or rolling pin until about 1cm thick.
- Toast coriander, sesame seeds and mustard seeds in a frying pan for 30 seconds or until sesame seeds are golden brown.
- Grind toasted spices with garlic granules and paprika in either a food processor or mortar and pestle.
- Combine ground spice mix with breadcrumbs in a large bowl and set aside.
- In two smaller bowls place eggs in one and flour, salt & pepper in the other.
- Dip veal steaks into seasoned flour then into eggs, finally press into spiced breadcrumb mix.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve veal steaks with steamed vegetable or a dressed salad and lemon wedges.